We and our service providers will do whatever we can to provide a great service with quick, fair and appropriate treatment.

However, sometimes things go wrong and you might not be happy with the care or treatment you, your family member or friend have received. 

You can download a copy of our Complaints policy here:-


If you have a concern about any aspect of the service you have received, please contact the organisation responsible for providing your care so that they can work with you to put things right.

You can contact us with your compliments and complaints by providing details in writing, giving a full description, to:

Newbury and District CCG, 57-59 Bath Road, Reading, Berkshire RG30 2BA


Phone: 0300 123 5701

This service is provided by the NHS South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit (CSU) on behalf of the CCG.

Dentists, opticians and pharmacists

If you have a comment or a complaint about a dentist, optician or pharmacy that cannot be resolved by the Practice Manager, you can contact NHS England:


0300 311 2233

Local Health Complaints Advocacy Service (SEAP)

seAp is an independent charity that provides free independent and confidential advocacy services.

If a patient feels they have not had the service they expected from the NHS and want to complain, the law states that they have the right to an advocate.

The Health Complaints Advocacy Service provides and independent advocacy services to help resolve issues or concerns you may have about your health and well-being or your health and social care services. Advocacy services are confidential and provided free of charge. 


To Top